A fantasy football league to support
Play fantasy football alongside Los Angeles' biggest baseball stars!
Enjoy a "Draft Day" experience from Dodger Stadium featuring a live fantasy football draft and an evening of exclusive L.A. baseball experiences!
Draft Day: Monday, August 4, Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles
Los Angeles Players confirmed to participate*:
- Clayton Kershaw
- A.J. Ellis
- Brian Wilson
- Chris Perez
- Paul Maholm
- $3,000 "Participant Level"– Includes one randomly assigned team in the Big Blue Fantasy Football League and an invitation for you to attend the Draft Day experience at Dodger Stadium. Your draft table and your conference will include at least one pro baseball player, assigned via lottery.
- $4,000 “Co-Manager Level” – Includes the benefits above, plus you also get to bring one guest to attend the Draft Day experience with you. This is a great client entertainment opportunity, learn more
- “VIP Level” – For an additional $1,000 contribution, you can avoid the assignment lottery by selecting the Los Angeles baseball player conference of your choice! Contact Us for purchasing options. (subject to availability)
- Corporate Participation Available - Contact Us regarding opportunities to secure multiple teams in the "Big Blue" league.
Benefits Offered for Your Contribution:
- Experience a live, moderated fantasy football draft with the players and legends;
- Monday, August 4, 10am PT in the Stadium Club in Dodger Stadium
- Additional appearances by other special guests
- Food and beverages during the draft
- Autographed memorabilia by participating Los Angeles baseball players (items provided by Big Blue Fantasy Football League – No autographs allowed during the event)
- Silent auction
- Behind the scenes tour of Dodger Stadium
- Special access to batting practice
- Ticket to the game that night
- Goodie bag
- PLUS weekly interaction and competition with big leaguers throughout the fantasy football season and chances to win more great prizes
Proceeds from Big Blue Fantasy Football League support:
The mission of Orthopaedic Institute for Children (OIC) is to provide outstanding care for patients with musculoskeletal disorders and through the support of the Orthopaedic Foundation, to provide care for children regardless of ability to pay and advance care worldwide for all musculoskeletal patients through medical education and scientific research. Since its founding in 1911, over 2 million patients have been treated at OIC.
The primary focus of the Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation is to support its key cornerstone programs in sports & recreation, education & literacy and health & wellness benefitting children and families throughout the greater Los Angeles region.
*Participants and scope of experience subject to change. See Terms of Service for more information.